Boland Athletics is an Athletics Federation affiliated to Athletics South Africa. Boland Athletics is responsible for the overall management and development of athletics within the Boland Region, which includes the Cape Winelands District, Overberg District and West Coast District.
To develop Boland Athletics into a role model that is recognized for its level of excellence, and for the leading role it plays to develop, co-ordinate and support the community. The success of Boland Athletics is built on good relationships between all the Administrators, Technical Officials, Coaches, Partners and Stakeholders. The strength of Boland’s Youth Development Programme is a reflection of the solid partnership between Boland Athletics and Boland Schools.
• To improve the quality and appeal of Athletics events in our Province.
• To provide all people, especially Women, with the greatest and best opportunities to
participate in Athletics, with guided programmes to achieve excellence.
• To make Athletics the number one participatory sport in our Schools.
• To increase the level of competence in the sport of Athletics.
• To improve access to Athletics facilities and Equipment for all.
• To ensure the long term financial security of the Sport of Athletics.
President: Dr Harold Adams
Vice Prsident: Pieter Lourens
Finance: Godfrey Hammers
Track & Field: Brandon Du Plessis
Road Running: Jenifer Daniels
Cross Country: Mike Fraser
Additional Member: Nobenzeni Mini
Additional Member: Rejani Willemse
Athletics South Africa
National Lotteries Commission
Western Cape Department of Sport
Western Cape Sport Academy
Boland Schools Athletics
Boland Masters Athletics
South African Sports Trust
Boland Athletics Contact Us
Dal Josaphat Stadium
Jan van Riebeeck Drive